FBCG belongs to The Family Business Network (FBN), a not-for-profit international network that is run by family businesses, for family businesses, with the aim of facilitating greater success across generations.
FBN’s International Network was developed in 1989. Today, with over 9,100 individual members from over 3,000 family businesses across 58 countries, FBN is continually increasing its ability to help family businesses grow, succeed and prosper through the exchange of best practices, new ideas and the peer-to-peer learning activities within its network.
FBN acts as a thought leader and knowledge reference on family business issues; supporting the Next Generation (aged 18-40) of business-owning families; and promoting the case for family business to governments and decision makers.
- Is a not-profit and non-solicitation organization
- Includes family members across generations
- Supports the Next Generation (aged 18-40) of business-owning families
- Shares best practice and knowledge within a worldwide network at global and local levels
- Fosters intimate exchange and inspirational peer to peer learning
- Sponsors value added research
- Promotes the case for family business towards a more sustainable future
For more information you may visit the FBN International website