A new addition to our resource library that aggregates reports, analysis and tools on Covid-19 relevant to family businesses. This is not an endorsement or deemed as managerial, legal or financial advice.
Toolkits, analysis and reports on Covid-19 specific to family business ecosystem - family, business and owners.
- Family Business Response to the PandemicWhat has been the effect of crisis on familly businesses and how have they managed the risks? Banyan Global survey examines their perspective based on 190 respondents representing 25 industries.
- Lansberg Gersick Crisis Management Toolkit for Family EnterprisesA toolkit customized to the unique considerations of family business ecosystem of owners, business and family during times of crisis management.
A compilation of checklist and action plans for different stages of the Covid-19 outbreak
- BCG COVID-19 Rapid Response ChecklistChecklist for key stages of COVID-19 rapid crisis response - team health and safety, business strength, financial resilience and execution clarity.
- Bain COVID-19 CEO ChecklistA CEO checklist with recommendations to organize efforts around the following six urgent priorities.
- KPMG Understanding the impact of COVID-19A brief checklist to consider for the first 0-4 weeks, 1-3 months, and 4 months beyond. For real time updates, please visit www.kpmg.co.uk.
References to real-time portals relevant to supply chain, vaccine R&D progress and joint business community action
This is a compilation of briefings and analysis provided by consultancies, law firms and risk management firms.
- Mckinsey BriefingThis document provides facts and insights on the Coronavirus Covid-19 global health issues and crisis response.
- PwC Considerations of Covid-19 business impactThis document considers potential COVID-19 scenarios to inform your crisis planning and how to set up your response.